Technology is human innovation in action that involves the generation of knowledge and processes to develop systems that solve problems and extend human capabilities. It is also the innovation, change, or modification of the natural environment to satisfy perceived human needs and wants. Technology has improved our way of life and has shrunk the world into a global village.
These quotes show the the importance of technology and how it has improved the way we live.
- I think if you do something and it turns out pretty good, then you should go do something else wonderful, not dwell on it for too long. Just figure out what’s next. Steve Jobs
- Be nice to geek’s, you’ll probably end up working for one – Bill Gates
- Anyone who puts a small gloss on a fundamental technology, calls it proprietary, and then tries to keep others from building on it, is a thief. -Tim O’Reilly
- The lifeblood of our business is that R&D spend. There’s nothing that flows through a pipe or down a wire or anything else. We have to continuously create new innovation that lets people do something they didn’t think they could do the day before. Steve Ballmer
- The ultimate search engine would basically understand everything in the world, and it would always give you the right thing. And we’re a long, long ways from that. Larry Page
- Bill Gates is a very rich man today… and do you want to know why? The answer is one word: versions.
- We don’t have a traditional strategy process, planning process like you’d find in traditional technical companies. It allows Google to innovate very, very quickly, which I think is a real strength of the company. Eric Schmidt
- Technology is like fish. The longer it stays on the shelf, the less desirable it becomes. – Andrew Heller, IBM
- Technology is dominated by two types of people: those who understand what they do not manage, and those who manage what they do not understand. Putt’s Law
- Once a new technology rolls over you, if you’re not part of the steamroller, you’re part of the road.-Stewart Brand
- Creativity is just connecting things. When you ask creative people how they did something, they feel a little guilty because they didn’t really do it, they just saw something. -Steve Jobs
- The greatest danger in modern technology isn’t that machines will begin to think like people, but that people will begin to think like machines
- Technology is a gift of God. After the gift of life it is perhaps the greatest of God’s gifts. It is the mother of civilizations, of arts and of sciences.-Freeman Dyson
- Information overload can reduce a person’s ability to focus as much as losing a night’s sleep. ~Glenn Wilson
- Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.-Steve Jobs