- Enkata, a developer of cloud-based analytics software for measuring customer service, raised $4.4M in a Series C funding round. The round came form IT Farm Corporation.
- Axcient, a developer of data backup and business continuity software, scored $15.5M in a new funding round. The Series C round came from Scale Venture Partners.
- d Mobeam, a developer of technology which enables red laser scanners to read barcodes on mobile phones, raised $4.9M in a Series A funding round. The funding came from yet2Ventures, Samsung Ventures and Mitsui, along with others.
- Enlighted, a startup focused on reducing energy lighting usage through better control of lighting, raised $14M in a round of funding, and launched the company.
- eAsic, a developer of ASIC devices which combine FPGA-like logic with ASIC technology to shorten tap out to prototype delivery, secured $12.475M in funding,
- 1life Healthcare, which is developing a network of primary care medical care centers, raised $20M in funding. Investors in the firm include Benchmark Capital, DAG Ventures, Oak Investment Partners, and Maverick Fund.
"Get free updates"