Entrepreneurial thinking is all about identifying opportunities in a specific industry and understanding how and when to capitalize on them. The New Entrepreneurial Mind includes having the zeal and will to succeed and make an impact regardless of external circumstances. Drive and ambition allows an idea to be matured into a successful and sustainable business. The new entrepreneurial mind means:
- You need to have the desire to win.
- You need fierce dedication to your goals.
- You need to be driven.
- You need to be both persistent and resilient.
- You need to have courage.
- You need to be competitive—and understand the difference between healthy and unhealthy competition.
- You need to be daring.
- You need to have a determined conviction to succeed.
- And you need to be willing to make mistakes and learn.