- TenPearls Mobile App Wins Nokia Calling All Innovators’ Pakistan 2010
- Wefunder Allows You to Invest in Startups with as Little as $1000
- Sidengo Lets You Create A Website And Embed it Anywhere
- Mobilize Launchpad 2010: 10 Most Promising Mobile Startups
- LinkedIn Announces The Beta Launch Of LinkedIn Skills
The idea behind Teleportd is to let you pick a place anywhere in the world (including where you are), and check out every location-tagged picture that has been taken there. It allows you to explore photos being shared around the world on Twitter, Instagram, Foursquare and PicPlz via a map in near real-time.
teleportd is a realtime photo search engine and it aggregates public content from most mobile photo apps, makes sense of it and allows you to search for – and see – what is going on all over the world at any time.
As you’re zoomed out with Teleportd, you’ll see only the latest images being shared, and as you zoom further in to a particular area you’ll see more images from a longer time period.