- Business Model Canvas: 9 Business Model Building Blocks
- CrowdStar To Take On Zynga With $23 Million Funding From Intel Capital
- Global 14 Combines Social Notifying And Social Networking
- Just Eat, UK’s Largest Online Takeaway Ordering Service Makes Over £200M In Revenue
- wooga, Online Social Games Developer Secures $24 Million Series B Funding
Collecting art is mostly an intimidating, expensive, and a life-long commitment to a particular piece of work. Artsicle wants to change that. Artsicle helps you discover your personal taste in art, from the comfort of your couch.
The site allows you to explore original art without dealing with stuffy galleries who may not take new collectors seriously. Artsicle seeks out relatively unknown artists for its collection, with most pieces selling between $500 and $1,500.
If you find something you like, there are two options – to enjoy your choice piece of original artwork at home for a monthly rental fee (starting at $25/month). If you like it enough to keep it, you can always purchase an artwork directly.
Artsicle do not ship outside the US at this time.