- im360 Lets You Experience Video In Full 360 Degrees on Your iPhone
- Greplin(Personal Search Engine) Launches An iPhone App
- Apply Now: Nexon iNitiative Is Offering $1 Million In Funding For Game Development
- How Photo Sharing Can Build Effective Brand Image
- BeFunky is the New Instagram Competitor with Photoshop effects
CircleMe is a platform that helps you keep track of and engage with all your true likes in one place. Instead of focusing on connecting you with friends and family members, CircleMe connects you to you — for a deep dive into your sense of self, as defined by the various kinds of digital things you like. On CircleMe, you own your likes.
CircleMe wants to help you collect your likes across a broad range of categories in one place, give you a way to express your likes in a visually stimulating and emotional way and to allow you to engage and cultivate interests through the discovery of new information.
The service lets you import your favorites from other services, add or remove items from your library, and feature in a visually compelling way the things you love for the benefit of others.
The likes you “shelve” on CircleMe help you connect with like-minded people, track related news and trade curated recommendations and future plans with your social circles.