Startup funding roundup of the week you should know.
- Appcelerator, the developer of a platform for developing HTML5 and native mobile wbe applications, secured $15M in a third round of funding. The round was led by Mayfield Fund
- Skybox Security has raised $6M in a new round of capital. The investment was led by Susquehanna Growth Equity, and also included prior investors.
- San Francisco- and London-based CertiVox, a developer of encryption software-as-a-service, raised $2.4M in a Series A funding round. The firm said the round was led by Octopus Investments and Pentech Ventures.
- Rounds, the developer of an online video chat application for Facebook, raised $3M in additional funding. The funding came from Verizon.
- AGARI, a spinout of Cisco which develops email security tools, secured $2.5M in a Series A funding. The round was led by Alloy Ventures.
- San Francisco-based Kaggle, an online site for running crowdsourced, data algorithm competitions, said yesterday that it raised $11M in a Series A funding. The round came form Index Ventures and Khosla Ventures.
- Delivery Agent, a provider of technology for connecting media partners such as studios and others with individual, scored $35.5M in a funding round. The round was led by Intel Capital.
- Gogobot, an online, social travel site, raised another $15M in a Series B funding round, the company said Thursday. The round came from Redpoint Ventures.
"Get free updates"