Overcoming the difficulties in starting a new business takes a lot of effort, time and commitment. The usual challenge every entrepreneur faces is enough raising capital to build a workable product. These are other key challenges you need to overcome in the early stage of your startup.
- Gaining marketplace acceptance and penetration is a huge bridge to cross
- Having the right smart, and creative people on the team, working to their strengths right from the beginning.
- Defining a clear vision and mission is very important but it is often overlooked.
- Finding the first customers.
- Staying Focused on what the core purpose of the product was.
- Finding enough customers willing to pay for a service/product
- Hiring loyal smart people who are not afraid of start-ups.
- Having a team that work together well