- Startup Lessons Learned: When Your Business Just Won’t Start!
- Top 14 Location Based Startups Competing For Your Attention
- Cardeeo Wins Pitch Opportunity With Sequoia
- Apply Now: Rice Alliance For Technology And Entrepreneurship 2011 Business Plan Competition
- Facebook Unveils Facebook Collections (Pinterest for Retailers)
eMusic has launched eMusic Scenes, a free iPad application that gives music fans a new way to experience the stories of music styles through time on their iPad. eMusic Scenes was created to showcase the indefinable chemistry when music, artists, places and time come together to define a movement. Scenes is curated by eMusic editors with contributions from leading music writers but is open to the music community and all listeners; app users can comment on Scenes and suggest new additions.
eMusic is a discovery-and-download destination for music collectors. eMusic also sells downloadable audio books from all major audio book publishers.
eMusic “Scenes” users can scroll through and select a scene from music history to dive into and learn more about through this visual, audio and editorial experience.
At launch, eMusic Scenes features the stories of 18 notable musical scenes, including Detroit Soul, Greenwich Village Folk and Berlin Techno. eMusic Scenes is curated by eMusic’s editors with contributions from leading music writers.