TouchBase, created by app developer tomo wants to let you enter in all of the information about your meetings and not worry about entering in contact information or addresses.
TouchBase Calendar offers an intelligent way of keeping track of appointments. The app retrieves all relevant appointments saving the user time in adding entries themselves. A quick tap on the appointment and it’s possible to retrieve map and direction details, the exact time of the meeting and crucially the means to communicate.
TouchBase Calendar syncs with your calendar to give you 1-touch communication and mapping capabilities on-the-go. Running a bit behind? Send an “I’m running 10 minutes late” SMS or email with 1 touch. Need to know where to go? Get intelligent directions to your events with a single touch.
Ways you can use TouchBase Calender
- Whether you create your event on your computer or your iPhone calendar app, the app will figure out who it’s with and where it is. (e.g. Lunch with Alex J. at Fado Pub is enough for us!)
- At your meeting location? With 1-touch, let your meeting guests know that you’ve arrived.
- Running late? TouchBase lets you alert folks that you’re running late by 5, 10, or 20+ minutes.
- Need to call? TouchBase matches your meeting guests to matching contacts in your address book for 1-touch dialing.
- Don’t know where to go? The maps tab gives you 1-touch links to maps (or map searches) for your destination.