- TXTio.com Lets You Send Mobile Marketing Messages To Customers And Update Your Deals
- 39 Of The 43 Startups In The Most Recent Y Combinator Class Accept $150k Offer From A Russian Investor
- Weekly Funding Roundup: These 11 Tech Startups Raised Over $276 Million
- Vote Now: Best Browser Games Of 2010
- “Who’s Free” App Shows Who’s Free And Nearby To Hang Out
Spreaker allows you to become a radio DJ by helping you create and broadcast your personal radio show on the internet. With Spreaker, users become Radio DJs and host personal radio shows that can be streamed live and listened through a widget which supports all the major social media and mobile platforms.
Spreaker offers a set of tools which include a web-based mixing console, a music & sound effects library and the ability to broadcast live audio through a widget which can be embedded across websites, social networks and blogs.
You can embed the Spreaker player on any third party web site and customize it, similar to YouTube. You also have the ability to download broadcasts as MP3 files, and use iTunes-compatible RSS feeds to syndicate the content pretty much anywhere. Spreaker is available as both a free service with ads and a premium service.
You can invite your friends to follow your show, share your episodes on facebook, and tag and categorize your episodes for easy navigation.