- eBay Founder Pierre Omidyar Invests $200K Into Nigerian Incubator
- SunSaluter, Developed By 19-year-old Aims To Bring Solar Panels To Villages In The Developing World
- 15 Startups Secured Over $270 Million In Funding This Week
- Boingo’s New “Wi-Finder” App Helps You Connect To Free Hotspots
- Google Launches Google+, An Answer To Facebook
Houzz is a community and photo database for home design enthusiasts, with the largest collection of high quality home design photos available online.
Design professionals showcase their portfolios, sharing their work with a community dedicated to home and landscape design. 25,000+ professionals have uploaded more than 200,000 inspiring photographs.
The Houzz site and mobile apps features interior and exterior photos, thousands of highly-engaging articles written by design experts, product recommendations and social tools to manage the remodeling and decorating process.
Browse photos by style, room and location and save them to your virtual idea book — it’s the equivalent of clipping design magazines to a scrapbook — making ideas easier to search, save, and share.
Homeowners collect their favorite photos, find design professionals in their areas, upload photos of their homes and gardens, and swap tips and questions with other members.