- 5 Tips To Get The Word Out On Your Webinar
- Smaato, A Mobile Advertising Company To Expand With $7M Cash Infusion From Singapore
- Lazyscope: Read Content From Your Twitter Stream The Easy Way
- Broadcastr,Location-based Audio Service Wins Most Attractive Startup
- Raptr Secures $15M Financing To Track Your Gaming Stats And Connects You To Your Friends
Fotopedia, the publisher of iOS apps and the Fotopedia Magazine, today announced it is launching the a tech lifestyle magazine on Flipboard. For one week only, LeWeb Magazine will report live from LeWeb ’11 on the people and the culture that shape technology innovation all around the world.
LeWeb Magazine focuses on the un-tech side of tech, showcasing the fascinating people that drive disruptive innovation in original visual stories organized as stunning slide shows.
LeWeb brings together the most influential audience in the Internet ecosystem. Top industry entrepreneurs, executives, investors, senior press & bloggers gather to focus on the key issues and opportunities in the web marketplace.
Flipboard CEO and Founder Mike McCue said, “With this LeWeb Magazine on Flipoard, Fotopedia brings a new form of live photo reporting to our readers. Anyone who is interested in innovation and innovators will love flipping through these stories from LeWeb.
LeWeb Magazine is available for free today on Flipboard and as @lewebmagazine on Twitter.
Download LeWeb ’11′s Official Mobile App