- 10 of the Most Popular Startup Articles Around the Web this Week
- Innobell Android Allows You to Exchange Social Content While Chatting
- RedBeacon Wins TechCrunch50 2009
- Yidio Now Alerts You When A New Video From Your Favorite TV Show Goes Up
- Double Online Income – 6 Effective Startup Ways To Make More Money
Facebook introduced Subscribe to make it easier for people who want to share their public updates with more than just friends build an audience of subscribers in September this year. Today Facebook launched the Subscribe button for websites, a social plugin any site can add to give visitors the option to subscribe to contributors in one click.
How It Works
The Subscribe button for websites works just like the button on Facebook; once clicked the user will begin seeing the public posts of the person they have subscribed to in his or her News Feed. The subscribe action is also shared — allowing others to subscribe directly via the News Feed stories, and further increasing viral distribution.