- 7 Reasons Why A Blog Is A Startup’s Most Valuable Investment
- Groupon And Expedia Launch Getaways, A Travel Deals Service
- Chime.in, An Interest-Based Social Network Pays You To Contribute
- ShopSavvy 4- Scan And Compare Prices At Local Stores On Your iPhone or Android Phone
- JustPaste.it Lets You Share Text And Images The Easy Way
MyYearbook is a social network that allows you to chat, uplaod pictures, add widgets for (ex: Music Player) to your profile, dating, make and choose layouts for you profile, share what you’re doing, video chat, take quizes, watch your favorite TV episode and watch Youtube videos.
To celebrate myYearbook’s iPad launch, the company is giving away an iPad-a-day for the “12 Days of Christmas” to 12 lucky myYearbook members, starting Sunday, December 25, 2011 through Thursday, January 5, 2012.
In July 2011, myYearbook announced it had agreed to be acquired by Latino social networking site Quepasa for $100 Million In Cash And Stock. The purchase was finalized on November 11, 2011.