Facebook has released the list of the most popular games of 2011. According to Facebook, the average game player on Facebook played more than three different gaming titles each month and played more than half the days they visited the site.
Gardens of Time was the most popular game of 2011. Gardens of Time is a hidden-object game where players work for an organization protecting the secrets of time travel and maintaining the history of Earth.
The list was compiled by looking at the top games on Facebook with more than 100,000 monthly active users and giving priority to those games with the highest user satisfaction scores.
Most popular games in 2011
- Gardens of Time (By Playdom)
- The Sims Social (By EA)
- Cityville (By Zynga)
- DoubleDown Casino (by DoubleDown Interactive)
- Indiana Jones Adventure World (By Zynga)
- Words With Friends (By Zynga)
- Bingo Blitz (By Buffalo Studios)
- Empires & Allies (By Zynga)
- Slotomania-Slot Machines (By Playtika)
- Diamond Dash (By wooga)