The International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) is a major technology-related trade show held each January in the Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States. 200 sessions and 500 expert speakers encompass International CES conference tracks and SuperSessions to discuss hot industry trends and topics. 2011 International CES Attendees recorded over 149,000 attendees. 2012 CES begun on Tuesday, January 10 and will end on Friday, January 13. This year most companies unveiled Smart TV’s. Of course you can’t rule out new smart phone designs and features. More than 200,000 product announcements are anticipated at this year’s event.
- Popularmechanics: The Top Gadgets of CES 2012
- BBC News: Environmentally sound technology on display
- Techradar: Phones, cameras, computing, TV, gaming and more
- Forbes: T-Mobile Announces Samsung Blaze 4G
- Zdnet: ASUS Transformer 700 series (Prime refresh)
- Informationweek: Samsung’s Mobile Memory Helps Drive Miniaturization
- ReadWriteWeb: The Convergence of TV and Mobile Platforms
- TheMobileIndian: Motorola to launch wireless charger
- Eweek: 10 Quick Takeaways
- Brighthand: Verizon Wireless and Motorola Unveil the Droid 4
- SlashGear: Smart TV Round-Up
- Washingtonpost: LG’s Google TV, 55-inch OLED, smart appliances, Spectrum smartphone
- Guardian: Samsung unveils smart TVs
- Zdnet: Best phone of CES 2012: Nokia Lumia 900
Comments are closed.