- Crazy Things Parents TEXT.com Exposes Funny And Embarrassing Text Messages From Parents
- How Social Media Can Build Your Small Business
- textPlus Releases Android App Versions on Amazon Appstore
- 17 Questions Startup Founders SHOULD Ask Potential Investors
- Innobell Android Allows You to Exchange Social Content While Chatting
A good objective of leadership is to help those who are doing poorly to do well and to help those who are doing well to do even better. Jim Rohn
John Rohn could not have said that any better. Leadership comes with lots of challenges. In your nee leadership role, you will meet new faces, encounter lots of new opportunities to excel, and a lot of opportunities to screw up. You have to thread cautiously to make the most impact and succeed as a leader.A great leader, serves others. Evan Carmichael has shared some of the common mistakes leaders make in the infographic below.