- 20 Startups Lauching At Techcrunch Disrupt 2010
- CharityCall And PayPal To Drive Mobile Fundraising Solution For NonProfits
- Top 7 Investor Firms In New York You Can Contact For Funding
- The Importance of Great Tools for Your Startup
- Quora’s Over 100 Best Answers Now Available as a FREE 400-page PDF Book
Having GPS iPhone apps is definitely a great way to get where you are going swiftly and carefully. Some free apps are just as good if not better than large-cost alternatives. So, with hundreds of GPS apps available on the market, which is the best suites you and which is the best cost free apps?
Here I’m listing five navigation apps for iPhone to make sure you don’t get lost.
Here we go!
Mapquest 4 Mobile
If you’re searching for a free of charge substitute for Google Maps, then this is a superb selection. MapQuest 4 Mobile is a cost free wi-fi edition of the MapQuest online store that you can access on every occasion, anywhere over your iPhone or other web–enabled gadget. That has voice guided simple directions, explore, live traffic reports and the variety of choices walking or driving directions. It is usually available and accessible as cost free.
You can get access to MapQuest Mobile Web two easy ways:
- If you’re on the move, just enter MapQuest.com into your phone’s mobile internet browser.
- If you’re preparing your vacation from the laptop, utilize the “Send to Cell” selection on MapQuest.com to find maps and simple directions from the mobile phone via an SMS text message.
TomTom is a Dutch producer of auto navigation platforms, such as both stand-alone units and application for personal digital colleagues and portable telephones. Without doubt it is one of the most famous titles in GPS navigation. It produces valuable navigation iPhone apps for your iPhone. All the usual features are there – voice-guidance, a search operate, traffic reports etc – plus you are able to tailor the knowledge with leave alerts, navigate-to-contact’s handles or even get celebrity voices for the navigation! Like CoPilot, the costs vary and you’ll also need to follow via in-app purchase for further updates following a year. It is available globally.
AT&T Navigator gives the capability to always come across the road with voice structured turn-by-turn GPS driving simple directions, live traffic alerts, computerized redirect, and full-color 3D relocating maps. The application is free of charge to get but you’ll need to pay a subscription fee to use it, however this can display on your AT&T bill as an alternative to as an in-app invest in. Expect voice-guidance, live traffic results, iPod music help as well as the choice to download regional maps for off the web use.
Customer Benefits and Key Features
- It lets you talk the name of a company and instantly find and explore to the next business or focal point.
- Always search for your way—with GPS turn-by-turn speech and onscreen driving simple directions you will never need to experience pre-planning or making paper driving guidelines again.
- Get where you’re going swifter and safer with live traffic alerts, season, and computerized road modification if you miss a change.
- Free map upgrades, 3D relocating maps, average mode preferences, and the greatest in portability—since AT&T Navigator is powered by your prefered AT&T mobile Smartphone, you can go on it anywhere you decide to go.
MotionX GPS Drive
A well-reviewed and fairly priced alternative to the high priced likes of TomTom and CoPilot, MotionX comes with a membership model for speech directions on top of its buying price, but it’s not really costly. All the capabilities are there, coupled with always up-to-date maps, position sharing, multi-stop redirecting and a scope. Same as any GPS app, Direct gets you from aspect A to aspect B as fast and as directly as possible. The beauty of Drive is the idea that it has a cute search function that is more than average to have an iPhone GPS application. Motion X is a superb little GPS app and it does totally everything.
Nokia Maps is one of the very best cellular GPS platforms, and has been recently converted to an HTML5 web app, definition you’ll be able to jump on through Safari and start making use of its applying capability! You can look at for places of great interest and websites, get guidelines and utilize a map or satellite view – all for cost free! If Google Maps doesn’t look for a spot, then perhaps Nokia Maps will. Just visit maps.nokia.com on your phone and add it as a home screen link. It is also available globally.
Did I miss any important apps on navigation? What apps do you use while you travel? Please share your views with us.
About the author: Mohd Aktar is a writer and professional blogger from India. He is also a leader in writing blogging, Technology New, Gadgets, How-To Guides related topics. He is currently working for web designers Taiwan, a leading Dubai web design company that provides web design solution in Kuwait, Bahrain, Sharjah and Middle East.