- TangoMe Secures $8.6 million To Help Users Make Free Video Calls Using iPhone or Andriod
- Pipeline Fund Fellowship Trains Women To Become Angel Investors
- Apple’s New GarageBand Turns Your iPad, iPhone and iPod touch Into A Recording Studio
- Hottest Mobile Apps Contest: 10 Finalists To Compete At USA TODAY
- Doba Takes Drop Shipping To Facebook Users With The Introduction Of “MyDeals”
It’s not a food app, it’s a restaurant and they are being innovative. And its a great marketing strategy as well. Customers at most restaurants are always taking images of foods they order and they sharing them on Instagram or foodspotting ( app for finding and rating dishes, not just restaurants) . Comodo restaurant is encouraging customers to send their Comodo experience on Instagram. For good or bad comments they have taking the initiative to allow customers to create a visual menu and it’s working. Yea, you can find out menu on Instagram-how cool is that. By tagging their photos with #comodonyc, diners create a crowdsourced visual menu of the venue’s offerings.
This video explains it all: