- Tim Cook, Apple’s New CEO Gets A $383 Million Bonus
- Facebook Unveils “Trusted Friends”-Now Your Friends Can Help You Recover Your Password
- Pipeline Fund Fellowship Trains Women To Become Angel Investors
- Skip The Puppy Phase – Why Buying An Established Business May Be The Right Move
- ZAGAT For Android Integrates Foodspotting Photos And Foursquare Tips
The importance and benefits of an effective marketing strategy cannot be over emphasized. An insanely great marketing strategy helps a business to reach its targeted audience, effectively communicate to prospective clients or leads. A marketing strategy tells a good story about your product or service offering to help increase sales. There are a lot of tools and resources that can make the process faster and quicker. This infographic presents some of the most popular small business tools you can use to create a great marketing strategy. You will discover how to capture leads, how to manage customers, how to engage current customers, how to effectively manage your business development and how businesses are using inbound marketing to increase customers.
Infographic courtesy Formstack