There are hundreds if not thousands of social media apps and tools for monitoring, measuring and growing your social presence. A few of these social apps effectively turn social chaos into the kind of clarity you expect. Social media is gradually becoming part of most business marketing efforts. When implemented well, your business can generate quality leads from your social media marketing campaigns. But the big question is which social tools are the right fit for your business. Your business don’t have to be on every social platform. You need to know where your customers are active and craft a strategy to get their attention.
The following social management tools will help you analyze, measure and know which platforms are most effective for your business, you can also engage with your customers where necessary. Your new business can increase brand awareness with the right social media tools, take advantage today and communicate with your customers.
1. Appinions – Discover and engage leading influencers on any topic.
2. TweetReach – How far did your tweet travel?
3. Contaxio – Contact management for your social networks.
4. GroupTweet – Create a more dynamic Twitter account with multiple authors.
5. HowSociable – Measure your brand magnitude.
6. BrandMyMail – Include live social content in your Gmail emails.
7. Social Mention – Real-time social media search and analysis.
8. PeopleBrowsr – Social analytics for marketers.
9. Needium – Social media lead generation.
10. Shoutlet – Enterprise social marketing platform.
11. LocalResponse – Helps marketers respond to real-time consumer intent.
12. GraphScience – Leverage the social graph. Optimize Facebook marketing.
13. SocMetrics – Helps you Engage influencers.
14. MarketMeSuite – Your free social inbox. End-to-end social marketing.
15. Vitrue – Helps you utilize social communities for business.
16. Adotomi – Performance marketing for social media.
17. SocialTwist – Acquire new customers using social referrals.
18. Brandwatch – Social media monitoring tools.
19. ThinkUp – Free open source social media insights platform.
20. StepRep – Listen to what people are saying about your brand online.
21. Sysomos – Social media monitoring tools for business.
22. SocialFlow – Optimized publisher for Facebook and Twitter.
23. uberVU – The intelligent social media dashboard.
24.Sendible – Social media marketing, monitoring and management.
25. Pluck – Integrated social media solutions from Demand Media.
26. Listorious – Is a Twitter search engine that allows you to search for Twitter accounts.
26. Cyfe – All-in-one business dashboard and real-time monitoring.
27. dlvr.it – Enables you to easily publish your content across a multitude of social media outlets.
28. Tweriod – It is a tool you can use to analyze your followers streams to help you figure out when most of them are active on twitter.
29. AgoraPulse – It focuses on Facebook . Engage your fans, qualify them, and measure your performance.
30. Mention – Monitors your alerts and notifies you in real-time for anything published on social networks, news sites, forums, blogs, and webpages.