LG’s latest G2 smartphone is popular for many reasons, one of which is it’s camera technology. Compared to Apple’s iPhone 5s or the Samsung S4 the G2 camera has a fast and accurate focus for multiple faces or objects that are moving.
In a smartphone camera comparison conducted by PhoneArena, the G2 scored a a global average of 7.3. LG has made significant improvement in camera technology (optical image stabilization, a back-facing shutter button, and a 13MP sensor. The buttons for volume and power are right below the camera at the back.
The Optical Image Stabilizer technology stabilizes your focus while you hold the camera so you get less blur in photos and less shaking in videos.
The G2 camera has proven to be fast and with accurate focus for moving objects.
The Optical Image Stabiliser feature can best be described with a video. The innovative video below shows how LG G2 camera works using … a chicken! Watch the video and tell us what you think.
LG G2 features in a nutshell
1. 2.26 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Quad-Core Processor
2. Superior clarity of 423-pixel-per-inch resolution to deliver extraordinary graphics.
3. 13MP with Optical Image Stabilization
4. You can take great still pictures and Full HD 1080p videos. Videos are steady and jitter free.
5. G2 also serves as a quick remote. Any device that uses an infrared remote can be controlled by the LG G2.
With these specs, LG has one of the best smartphones on the marketing right now.
This post is sponsored by LG G2