If you were too busy to keep up on all the best posts for entrepreneurs you should have read this week, never mind; we have put together some of the most shared and popular business posts around the web you may have missed.
Popular around the web this week includes how Brett Kopf’s learning disabilities taught him to be a successful entrepreneur, Pete Cashmore, founder and CEO of Mashable also shares 5 ways he makes the most of his weekends and Bill Gates’ plan to improve the world and how he wants you to help.
You can stay updated with some of the best and most shared business posts around the web every week with our Postantly weekly postletter.
Postanly is a weekly selection of actionable business insights, growth strategies and success stories from founders and creative business leaders across the world.
Save time by focusing on your work whilst our editorial team select some of the best business resources for you every week.
1. From Dyslexia to CEO: How my learning disabilities taught me to be a successful entrepreneur
Brett Kopf is the CEO and co-founder of Remind 101, a communications solution for teachers, students, and parents…Read more
2. Weili Dai: Basketball ‘taught me to be a team player’
According to Weili Dai, co-founder of giant technology firm Marvell ($3.17bn in annual sales), one thing that can increase the chances of success for would-be entrepreneurs is the presence of a supportive network around them. Read more
3. Here’s The Secret Behind The Multibillion Dollar Success Of The Startup That Made Clash Of Clans
Finnish gaming company Supercell is a $3 billion company largely in part to the success of its games Hay Day and Clash of Clans. Read more
4. Udacity’s Sebastian Thrun, Godfather Of Free Online Education, Changes Course
He captivated the world with visions of self-driving cars and Google Glass and has signed up 1.6 million students for online classes. Read more
5. An Entrepreneur Who Manufactures Entrepreneurs
Conventional wisdom holds that some 90 percent of start-ups fail. After years of observation, Adeo Ressi — a serial entrepreneur..read more
6. 5 Ways I Use Weekends To Be a Better CEO (Pete Cashmore, Founder and CEO, Mashable)
When I first started Mashable in 2005, I had no work-life balance. Weekdays blended into weekends blended into weekdays. Read more
7. Kopo Kopo: Building the “Square of Africa” amid terrorism, monopolists, and huge opportunity
I’m guessing when Dylan Higgins was a child and people asked what he was going to be when he grew up, he never said,..read more
8. What I’ve Learned as an Entrepreneur (and Didn’t Know as a Corporate Exec)
There are more great business ideas out there than great businesses. The difference is in the people, the execution and the timing. Read more
9. How to Deal With the Psychological Toll of Starting Up
15 entrepreneurs share their secrets about how to deal with tough moments when starting a business. Read more
10. Bill Gates: Here’s My Plan to Improve Our World — And How You Can Help
I have known since my early thirties that I was going to give my wealth back to society. The success of Microsoft provided me..read more