Thousands of startups (consumer, enterprise, hardware, and commerce etc) are launched each year but only a few survive. Most of the startups on this list were discovered on ProductHunt (a curation of the best new products, every day). They have received the most votes so far this year. Some may thrive for years, others may get acquired and some may go nowhere, but they are all worth watching.
1. Taco –All your tasks. One screen.
2. Kindly–Chat with helpful strangers. Private and anonymous.
3. Enquire – Ask anything in your neighborhood
4. OnePagers –One Pagers to Understand and Follow Tech Trends
5. Custom Made -Get anything made.
6. Data Monkey –Codeacademy for data
7. Hemingway – A simple writing app (desktop and Web).
8. Coders Clan –On demand coding. Get code tasks done.
9. Marvel – Turn your sketches into prototypes.
10. Navdy–Transparent heads-up-display.
11. Pivot desk –Office sharing marketplace.
12. Dissolve –Stock videos that don’t suck.
13. Sidekick –Create interactive walkthroughs for any website.
14. NomadList –The best cities to live and work remotely.
15. Bellhops– Book college students for local moving help.
16. ProdPad –Build product roadmaps and manage ideas.
17. Caliber –Connect with professionals who match your interests.
18. Product Hunt –The best new products, every day.
18. Shout –Exchange anything with the people around you.
20. Notifyr – Receive iOS notifications of third party apps on your Mac.
21. Keyword Tool –Google keyword Suggestions for free.
22. Backpack –Buy overseas, pay less.
23. Electric Objects–Digital artwork from the Internet on your wall.
24. Stamplay – Create modern apps. No-coding app backends.
25. Vessyl – A cup that automatically knows and tracks everything you drink.
Comments are closed.