There are now hundreds of thousands of apps available for your iPhone and, surprisingly, many of the best are free. You may be using all the best apps you need, but these are a few of the best iPhone apps you could try. Almost all of them are free. If you are bored with the apps on your iPhone, you could try a few more.
These great upcoming apps will give your iPhone a bit of a refresh. Here are 20 of the best and promising apps we have discovered so far this year.
1. addappt– An address book that updates instantly when friends change their contact information on their phone.
2. MyPermissions – Find out who has access to your personal info.
3. Heard – Capture the moments you might otherwise miss.
4. Soulver – Quicker than a spreadsheet, smarter than a traditional calculator.
5. Brewster — Syncs your contacts from Facebook, gmail, LinkedIn, and yahoo into your phone’s built-in address book
6. Mynd – An intelligent mobile calendar and time management app for busy people.
7. Glympse – Temporarily share your location with people.
8. Mailbox – The simplest email app out there.
9. Carousel– Automatically uploads photos and videos to Dropbox
10. Mizzle – Simple, clean and beautiful weather.
11. Over – Over is the app for adding text and artwork to your photos.
12. Osito – Predictive intelligence to keep you one step ahead.
13. Umano – Interesting articles read to you by real people.
14. Nextdoor – Free, private social network for your neighborhood.
15. Cloze –Organise your social feeds and mail by who matters to you.
16. Secret –Share anonymously with friends, co-workers and people nearby.
17. Bitcasa –Access and share all your photos and documents in the cloud. Up to 20GB free.
18. Boxed– A mobile delivery service for wholesale goods. It’s like Costco on your phone.
19. Landcam – Take full creative control of your photos.
20. Lightt – Brings your videos together seamlessly as a continuous movie.
Comments are closed.