Content marketing takes time and effort but it’s worth your time and resources. The competition for audience and web user attention is getting fierce and it won’t slow down. The new and best way to get attention is through customer education. A combination of a great product and a great blogging strategy can significantly improve your marketing efforts.
Check out these awesome company blog for inspiration. Your company can also use content marketing to reach a wider audience who could potentially become your customers.
“Just because a customer isn’t ready to buy from you now doesn’t mean they won’t ever be. You need to make sure you stick around for when that time comes” – Saul Colt
Most of these companies use freelancers and guest bloggers for their blog, but they have in-house content creators that direct their content strategy.
1. Buffer: Buffer has one of the best blogs on social media, marketing and productivity. And they always back up their claims with proven data and research. They are consistent and their posts are lengthy with hundreds of shares when they are published. Buffer makes managing social media fun and easy.
2. Shopify: The Shopify blog focuses on ecommerce marketing and running an online business. They call it the ecommerce university. If you run an ecommerce business, you should definitely check out their blog and subscribe for updates. You can build your online store with Shopify’s ecommerce software.
3. HubSpot: The HubSpot Inbound Internet Marketing blog (one of the most influential blogs) covers all of inbound marketing – SEO, Blogging, Social Media, Landing Pages, Lead Generation and Analytics. HubSpot is an inbound marketing software platform.
4. Quick Sprout: Neil Patel shares some of the most epic content on marketing today. He has written and freely shares comprehensive and ultimate resources on content marketing, link building and so. Don’t forget for check out his must-read amazing guides on marketing. Neil Patel is the co-founder of Crazy Egg, Hello Bar and KISSmetrics.
5. Contently: Contently delivers insights, and analysis on content marketing, brand publishing, and the future of content via their content strategist platform.
Contently helps business tell original stories that matter. Contently also run another great blog on freelancing called the freelancer( some of the best resources on successful freelancing)
6. KISSmetrics: KISSmetrics produces one of the best data-driven marketing blogs around. “Attention is one of the most valuable commodities right now,” said Lars Lofgren, growth manager at KISSmetrics. You will learn everything about marketing when you subscribe. The team are doing great and they are consistent. KISSmetrics is a web analytics solution.
7. Unbounce: Unbounce has created over 23 million leads and built up a base of over 6,000 customers. Their blog, which gets 140,000 unique visitors per month, has been a big part of that success. They blog on landing page & conversion rate optimization and marketing. Unbounce builds landing pages for marketers.
8. Uberflip: The Uberflip Blog is your source for content marketing, social media, tech, and entrepreneurial insight! And they deliver just that. Their content is presented in a Pinterest style and they combine text and image pretty well. Most importantly, they don’t compromise on great content. Uberflip empower marketers to control their content experience.
9. Clarity: The blog has been crucial to Clarity’s growth initiatives, and it attracts thousands of visitors. The company’s blog features content from its community of experts. Clarity is an “advice marketplace” that connects customers with subject matter experts in business, marketing, design, and other areas.
10. Groove: Groove’s blog focused mainly on what they right or wrong and what has really worked for them as a startup. They are very open about their internal business process. Instead of posting list articles about their industry like everyone else, they document their journey as a startup. Groove sells a CRM to startups and small businesses.
11. Appsumo: The Appsumo team specialize in awesome deals on softwares and online tools to help you grow your business. Noah Kagan, the founder of AppSumo, also maintains a great marketing blog you should check out. AppSumo is a daily deal site for apps.
12. Help Scout: Help Scout has one of the best company blogs on customer service. They combine great data-oriented content with awesome design. Articles are perfectly arranged in a way that makes it easy to find exactly what you want. Help Scout is a web-based help desk designed for a great customer experience.
13. Moz: Moz is an established industry authority on SEO. Moz runs an SEO and Inbound marketing blog that brings together experts in the marketing industry. They regularly collaborate with other startups, including Buffer and Optimizely, to host webinars on topics. Moz is an analytics company that specializes in SEO and market intelligence tools.
14. Visually: The Visually blog is an indispensable cheat sheet for how to create visual content that actually moves the needle. Most of their stories are shared hundreds of times. Visually is a marketplace for visual content, so you can probably guess what their blog covers.
15. Good.Co: Good.Co’s runs a career advice blog. Workplace experts share career, management and job seeker tips as well as company culture and organizational psychology advice.
Every blog has its own voice. Find you company’s voice and share expert knowledge with your audience and your readers will soon turn out to be your customers. What are you doing to entertain, delight, educate and inspire your customers?