If you’ve heard about content marketing in the past, but you’re not convinced about the benefits, we’ve got some interesting statistics for you. Not only can that form of marketing help to gain extra exposure for your brand, but it can also help to assert your authority within the industry. Anyone who wants to know more should take a quick look at the infographic we’ve attached to this post.
Before you do that though, check out some of the information below.
1. 61% of consumers claim they feel better about a company and are more likely to purchase from them if they deliver custom content.
2. 78% of consumers believe companies that release custom content are more interested in building good relationships.
3. 90% of consumers say they find custom content useful.
4. 37% of marketers think that blogs are the most valuable content type for marketing.
5. 87% of B2B marketers use social media to distribute their content.
6. 62% of companies with an online presence now outsource content creation for marketing purposes.
7. 69% of marketers say that creating original content is now seen as their biggest challenge.
8. 88% of content marketers use unique visits as their main metric when assessing online success.
As you can see from those statistics, there is value in content marketing. How you go about promoting your brand in that manner can be an individual thing. However, there is no getting away from the fact that releasing custom content could do wonders for your business. So, what are you waiting for? Get started today!
Infographic Credit Fat Joe