Building startups has always been hard, especially when you are on a tight budget. When you run your own business, the importance of tools and resources cannot be overemphasised.
The good news is, there are thousands of free resources out there to help you along the way. The only problem is how to find the best ones. Fortunately for you, we have compiled thirteen of the best free resources for entrepreneurs and startups.
You can find awesome and useful products online to help you launch and build your startup, but there is nothing better than free. You get to save money whilst building your most amazing project. This is a very short list but they are some of the most useful free resources for startups out there right now.
1. Startup stash: A curated directory of resources to help you build your Startup
2. StockSnap: Hundreds of high resolution images for free.
3. LandingFolio: The perfect site for your landing page inspiration.
4. LaunchKit: Create simple website for your app.
5. Getting Real: The smarter, faster, easier way to build a successful app (free ebook by 37signals).
6. Bonsai: Sample contracts for designers & developers.
7. Bootstrap Zero: Free bootstrap themes for designers & fronted developers.
8. A Developer’s Guide to App Marketing: App marketing guide. 27 page guide on marketing your new app.
9. The Influence Playbook: A free email course on how to become a thought leader.
10. Growth Hacking Experiments Template: Growth strategies refined across 1,200+ startups.
11. Traction Stack: A curated directory of marketing resources.
12. Template Stash: A collection of free templates and themes.
13. Freebie.Supply: Hundreds of free tools to help you build a great business.