The global wearables market is experiencing explosive growth. From smart watches to earbuds to eye-wear and fitness bands, wearable technology continues to be a growing product trend that consumers have embraced. Global spending on wearable technology is expected to reach $5.8bn in 2018, according to Transparency Market Research.
There are a lot of wearable options for consumers but you will always look for the best value for your money. With the recent surge in the number of wireless earbuds in the market place, you need to know the best ones you should be considering. The good news is, wireless earbuds are here to stay, and they can only get better. A lot of headphone companies will continue to cut the cable and make completely wireless earbuds.
Nuheara, an innovative audio Wearables company has launched IQbuds, intelligent earbuds that aim to allow users to hear what they want to hear in both their digital world and the world around them.
“Our vision from the outset has been to take really sophisticated hearing technology, miniaturize it into two beautifully designed, truly wireless earbuds and enable users to connect to and dynamically blend their physical and digital worlds,” said David Cannington, EVP and co-founder of Nuheara.
Nuheara has sold out it’s 2016 allotment of initial manufacturing run (~4,000 units to early backers of crowdfunding campaign) but Nuheara has launched its online store to accept pre-orders for availability for the first quarter 2017. You can pre-order the Nuheara IQbuds now.
What the IQbuds can do for you
Unlike passive earbuds, IQbuds combine intelligent hearing (i.e. the ability to control how you hear the world around you, such as hearing speech in noisy social settings) with noise cancellation, Bluetooth, voice recognition and more.
Nuheara IQbuds features:
- Advanced Speech Amplification – enhance your ability to hear speech in crowded restaurants, pubs, parties, networking events, conferences. Never miss another word again.
- Dynamic Noise Control – selectively tune in or out the world around you with Nuheara’s Super Intelligent Noise Cancellation (SINC™) technology.
- Blended Physical and Digital Worlds – create the best blend of your digital audio streams and the sounds around you for situational awareness.
- High Fidelity Audio – seamlessly stream all your favorite music and audio content with high quality stereo sound and no wires, anywhere, ever.
- Hands Free Phone Calls – accept and manage your phone calls with a simple tap touch on the IQbuds™.
- Comfortable, Secure Fit – sweat-proof, water resistant and designed for comfort, IQbuds™ are perfect for all day use.
- Customizable iOS and Android App – Apple iOS and Android compatible, Nuheara’s easy-to-use app allows you to personalize augmented hearing and remember your hearing profiles.
IQbuds gives you 4 hours of constant Bluetooth streaming with an additional 3 recharges from the carrying/charging case, offering 16 hours of on-the-go battery life. You can enjoy great stereo sound quality for music, podcasts, e-books, and other audio streams anytime, anywhere.
Pre-order Nuheara’s IQbuds today. Nuheara IQbuds will start shipping and be available for purchase at retail locations in the USA in the first quarter of 2017. Shipping to USA, Canada & Australia. For all other countries, reserve IQbuds here.