You are not new to productivity apps. You probably use one of the popular productivity apps out there, but there are many other incredible work apps are out there that people don’t know about.
There are tons of apps that are beautifully designed and provide instant value once downloaded, but discovering them can be difficult.
From note-taking apps and office documentation to calendars, timers and to-do lists, here’s a roundup of a few of the best new productivity apps you are not using but should. Some of these apps can help you organize your life.
1. Tetra — Automatic note taker for phone calls
2. Doo — Reminders that work. Doo turns your reminders into swipeable cards
3. Milanote — The notes app for creative work
4. Memory by Timely — An intelligent timeline of everything you did in a day
5. Microsoft To-Do — An intelligent task management app
6. Agora — Discover the most discussed ideas and issues on Slack
7. Notepin — Extremely simple note-taking.
8. Boomerang Respondable — Write perfect emails with Artificial Intelligence.
9. LifeTracker — AI-based to-do tool to do the right things at the right time
10. Shift — Switch between Gmail accounts like a boss
11. Notion 1.0 Web + Mac App — Docs, wikis, tasks – a minimal & unified workspace for teams
12. 100AM — Next gen business cards: always up-to-date, bright design
13. Paper 3.0 — The new sticky note
14. Iris –Personal assistant in achieving your goals
15. Memorigi — A different to-do list, task manager and reminder app
16. Escape — Track all your unnecessary trips to distracting websites
17. Bench — Rapid fire meetings to get shit done
18. Noisli 2.0 — Improve focus and boost your productivity with ambient noise