Is the freemium model a good model for your startup? Is it sustainable? How long can your product be free? Does it really have to be free? What is..
- A common founding team might include a great technologist, plus someone who can run the company, at least to start. Marc Andreessen
- Do what you..
- What is the market space where you will operate?
- Describe the size of the market
- Is it large and rapidly growing?
- What is the competition to your..
According to Blackbox seed accelerator, more than 90% of all startups fail, primarily due to self-destruction rather than competition. The team’s..
The Innovators Network is launching its first ever pitch competition for tech entrepreneurs, Startup ELEV8r Mobile 2011. The contest invites..
- Scaling refers to the period in a startup’s life when management and board feels like they can systematically accelerate growth
- Scaling normally..
- What is your competitive advantage?
- What is your unfair advantage; the advantage no one else has or will have?
- What was or will be your most..
The Citrix Startup Accelerator Global Challenge 2011 is a focused program for discovering entrepreneurs internationally for direct..
# Focus, focus, focus. Don’t chase every good idea that comes along, focus on a core product or service and, iterate around it. Simon Olson
The Business Model Canvas is a strategic management tool, which allows you to develop and sketch out new or existing business models. It is a..
Too many startups are still figuring out how to make money. A revenue model needs to do the job whilst you do your best to keep your customers...