# Serial entrepreneur and investor Chris Dixon on the tradeoffs with keeping your new business..
- If you have a hard time deciding whether to do one thing or the other, always choose the harder..
- SpinBrush inventor John Osher cites 17 mistakes that hurt startups
- Serial entrepreneur and..
Naeem Zafar runs companies, advises startups, heads committees, and teaches Entrepreneurship and..
Reid Hoffman, founder of LinkedIn and a member of Endeavor’s Global Board of Directors, shared..
- The best part of blogging is the people you will meet
- You Will Meet Other Smart People
- Is your purpose clear and does it make sense?
- Do things that you are passionate about – then it..
- Spend time cultivating your team. Bring in people who are better at their jobs than you could..
- You can facilitate change and even catalyze it in others but you can never be the change in..
- As a non-coding founder you can contribute excellent product management skills.
- You can..
Startup Open, a competition that recognizes startups with high-growth potential, has launched..
Venture Capital firms screen through hundreds–if not thousands–of investment “opportunities”..