Based in Salt Lake City, Utah, BoomStartup is a mentorship-driven seed accelerator focusing its efforts on providing seed capital, mentors, and..
“ Whatever you do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now.”Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Would you hire your next employee based on passion or experience?. Business professionals, startup founders and business leaders shared their..
Lighter Capital, previously known as RevenueLoan, was created to address the needs of business owners with a new form of growth funding. The..
The early stages are very crucial to a start-up and require resources, strategies, advice, mentors and great leadership. These are some of the..
Start-ups that turn into standard companies rarely continue the way they started. They sometimes lose their hunger, their desperation and urgency...
A solid and strong startup team cannot be overemphasized. Every outcome of the company you are forming is based on the performance of the core..
The following are some of the best startup founder blogs I follow. I thought a compilation of them in a post will be helpful for you. They are..
- Clear vision. Burning desire. Focus. Persistence. Courage.
- Risk-taking is absolutely essential to getting any business off the ground.
- A sense of..
Startups that survive in today’s economy will be those that can change their cultures from the slower pace of business to a more faster pace that..
- Check the reason you are starting-up a new business.
- Everything starts and ends with your desire to WIN.
- If you can sell your passion to your..
Serial entrepreneur Andrew Birt’s AngelCube will begin to accept applications for Melbourne-based start-ups to become the first group of..
VerticalResponse, a provider of self-service email marketing, online survey, social media and direct mail marketing solutions for small..
- Launch stage: finding customers BEFORE you start your company.
- Incorporating, Accounting, Legal ramifications, contracts
- Finding the first..
# Serial entrepreneur and investor Chris Dixon on the tradeoffs with keeping your new business idea confidential
- If you have a hard time deciding whether to do one thing or the other, always choose the harder thing. That way, you rule out being lazy.