- SpinBrush inventor John Osher cites 17 mistakes that hurt startups
- Serial entrepreneur and startup guru Steve Blank discusses the implications of..
Naeem Zafar runs companies, advises startups, heads committees, and teaches Entrepreneurship and Innovation at the Haas School of Business,..
Reid Hoffman, founder of LinkedIn and a member of Endeavor’s Global Board of Directors, shared his top 10 rules for entrepreneurship @ this year’s..
- The best part of blogging is the people you will meet
- You Will Meet Other Smart People
- Each article that you publish is a synthesized thought..
- Is your purpose clear and does it make sense?
- Do things that you are passionate about – then it won’t become a drag.
- Appreciate the difference..
- Spend time cultivating your team. Bring in people who are better at their jobs than you could ever be.
- As CEO, your job is not to do everyone..
- You can facilitate change and even catalyze it in others but you can never be the change in someone else.
- Choose someone that complements your..
- As a non-coding founder you can contribute excellent product management skills.
- You can specialize and add huge value in areas like feature..
Startup Open, a competition that recognizes startups with high-growth potential, has launched its search for the 50 most promising new startups..
Venture Capital firms screen through hundreds–if not thousands–of investment “opportunities” each month. To differentiate yourself from your..
- The right way to launch is to have a story. Then try that story out on some early adopters.
- Make a blog and share your knowledge about your..
In these tough economic times, more..
Pipeline is a social venture startup that accelerates women innovators through their career pipelines. Pipeline’s initiatives include..
LetsLunch matches nearby entrepreneurs with similar interests and invites them to connect over lunch dates. Participants can then review their..
- We underestimated the difficulty of managing a team and undervalued the skills of general management, process, and strategy. Siqi Chen
- We used..
Scott Dunlap is an Entrepreneur, currently obsessing on next gen location-based mobile apps. Early exec at E.piphany (9th highest IPO in 1999),..