Managing your first employees is an important step and process of every new startup. Your first employees can either make or break the new..
The role of a Leader in the business world encompasses every kind of position or job description. Whether you’re the boss or a simple clerk in the..
Marketing is an important part of every business. Some businesses with resources spend lots of money to take their products to market. Others with..
- Don’t tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results. George S. Patton
- Lead first, then manage..
Yahoo! and interclick today announced a definitive agreement for Yahoo! to acquire interclick. interclick’s proprietary advertising and technology..
Innovation grows and nature businesses. Innovating new ideas and products is where you and your business should always put your focus. Industries..
Sprouter allows entrepreneurs to get curated answers to small business questions from people who know what they’re talking about. The site’s..
“The leaders who work most effectively, it seems to me, never say ‘I’. And that’s not because they have trained themselves not to say ‘I’. They..
- Dharmesh Shah: “Brand is what people say about you after you’ve left the room.”
- Tony Hsieh: “Chase the vision, not the money.”
- Mark Pincus: “Not..
- Create internal mechanisms that force you to make changes long before you have to.
- A strong leader is always thinking ahead – anticipating –..
- The habit of constantly exchanging information, thoughts and feelings openly and honestly builds morale, enhances productivity, and fosters ..
- You can really Lead Without a Title.
- Give away what you most wish to receive.
- The conversations you are most resisting are the conversations you..
# Focus, focus, focus. Don’t chase every good idea that comes along, focus on a core product or service and, iterate around it. Simon Olson
- The most important attribute required to be a successful founding CEO is leadership
- All CEOs should work on the vision component of..
Martin Zwilling is a veteran startup mentor, executive, blogger, author, tech professional, and angel investor
Business success begins in the..
Why do some products fail while others succeed? That question keeps many CEOs, venture capitalists, employees, and shareholders up at night. The..