The benefits of starting a business are rewarding and the associated risks can be deterring. Starting a new business comes with endless challenges..
When you’re starting a new business, the last thing you want to focus on is failure. To stay in business and succeed, business owners and leaders..
This is the last of the “best startup resources around the web” series in 2012. It’s two days to 2013 and this past week, we published 9 apps for..
Great content is the new king!
Blogging or creating quality content takes a lot of effort and time to generate something meaningful. You can blog..
Owning your own business is like going on a new adventure every day, without knowing where it will take you, what dangers you’ll face along the..
One of the greatest hurdles a start-up company will face is getting customers before the company has even started. Many assume that a company just..
A solid and strong startup team cannot be overemphasized. Every outcome of the company you are forming is based on the performance of the core..
When you need to make a people change, or a position needs to be filled be sure you do not have a someone in the wrong seat. The ability to..
- Check the reason you are starting-up a new business.
- Everything starts and ends with your desire to WIN.
- If you can sell your passion to your..
VerticalResponse, a provider of self-service email marketing, online survey, social media and direct mail marketing solutions for small..
- Launch stage: finding customers BEFORE you start your company.
- Incorporating, Accounting, Legal ramifications, contracts
- Finding the first..
- If you have a hard time deciding whether to do one thing or the other, always choose the harder thing. That way, you rule out being lazy.
- SpinBrush inventor John Osher cites 17 mistakes that hurt startups
- Serial entrepreneur and startup guru Steve Blank discusses the implications of..
Naeem Zafar runs companies, advises startups, heads committees, and teaches Entrepreneurship and Innovation at the Haas School of Business,..
Reid Hoffman, founder of LinkedIn and a member of Endeavor’s Global Board of Directors, shared his top 10 rules for entrepreneurship @ this year’s..
- The best part of blogging is the people you will meet
- You Will Meet Other Smart People
- Each article that you publish is a synthesized thought..
- Is your purpose clear and does it make sense?
- Do things that you are passionate about – then it won’t become a drag.
- Appreciate the difference..