One of the greatest hurdles a start-up company will face is getting customers before the company has even started. Many assume that a company just..
A solid and strong startup team cannot be overemphasized. Every outcome of the company you are forming is based on the performance of the core..
There are hundreds if not thousands of startups that are launched globally everyday. Some of them do not get to mainstream. They do all they can,..
Serial entrepreneur Andrew Birt’s AngelCube will begin to accept applications for Melbourne-based start-ups to become the first group of..
Three months ago, Matt Shampine, Jesse Middleton and Adam Neumann opened a startup incubator in SoHo, WeWork Labs. Fifty talented, aspiring..
As a startup, what you can do RIGHT NOW to improve your business is to start blogging. There’s no hiding the fact that blogging takes work,..
- Scaling refers to the period in a startup’s life when management and board feels like they can systematically accelerate growth
- Scaling normally..
ignite100 is a mentorship-led accelerator program for start-ups but with a big £100,000 difference. ignite100 provides seed capital, office space..
i/o ventures has unveiled the second class of companies from its program. i/o ventures is an early stage startup program that focuses heavily on..
In Paul Graham’s words: “You need three things to create a successful startup: to start with good people, to make something customers actually..
- Is your purpose clear and does it make sense?
- Do things that you are passionate about – then it won’t become a drag.
- Appreciate the difference..
- Spend time cultivating your team. Bring in people who are better at their jobs than you could ever be.
- As CEO, your job is not to do everyone..
- You can facilitate change and even catalyze it in others but you can never be the change in someone else.
- Choose someone that complements your..
Robin Vessey started a software development / venture development company 14 years ago. His personal role started out as software designer /..
Steve Blank is a Silicon Valley-based retired serial entrepreneur, founding and/or part of 8 startup companies in California’s Silicon Valley...
- As a non-coding founder you can contribute excellent product management skills.
- You can specialize and add huge value in areas like feature..
In Paul Graham’s latest article on Y Combinator Numbers, he answered a question posed to him in his recent interview on how YC is doing. He..