One of the greatest hurdles a start-up company will face is getting customers before the company..
A solid and strong startup team cannot be overemphasized. Every outcome of the company you are..
There are hundreds if not thousands of startups that are launched globally everyday. Some of..
Serial entrepreneur Andrew Birt’s AngelCube will begin to accept applications for..
Three months ago, Matt Shampine, Jesse Middleton and Adam Neumann opened a startup incubator in..
As a startup, what you can do RIGHT NOW to improve your business is to start blogging. There’s..
- Scaling refers to the period in a startup’s life when management and board feels like they can..
ignite100 is a mentorship-led accelerator program for start-ups but with a big £100,000..
i/o ventures has unveiled the second class of companies from its program. i/o ventures is an..
In Paul Graham’s words: “You need three things to create a successful startup: to start with..
- Is your purpose clear and does it make sense?
- Do things that you are passionate about – then it..
- Spend time cultivating your team. Bring in people who are better at their jobs than you could..
- You can facilitate change and even catalyze it in others but you can never be the change in..