Managing your first employees is an important step and process of every new startup. Your first employees can either make or break the new..
There has never been a good time to start your business than now. Entrepreneurship is a career option with uncertainties and risks but it pays...
- Spend time cultivating your team. Bring in people who are better at their jobs than you could ever be.
- As CEO, your job is not to do everyone..
- Don’t tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results. George S. Patton
- Lead first, then manage..
Podio is an online work platform with a new take on how everyday work gets done. The platform allows you to decide how to structure your projects,..
Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their..
Creating a business or startup in 54 hours is an ambitious step but not impossible. I must confess it was an awesome experience when I witnessed..
One of the most important questions for a startup deals with how to set income. Every team can benefit from highly qualified, talented individuals..
Asana, a web application that keeps teams in sync – a single place for everyone to quickly capture, organize, track and communicate what they are..
GitHub has launched GitHub Enterprise: a self-hosted GitHub for your company. GitHub is a social network for programmers.Its a web-based hosting..
Dropbox, a free service that lets people bring their documents, photos and videos everywhere and share them easily, today introduced Dropbox for..
Part of the magic of getting bloggers to write about your startup is to make it as easy as possible to put together a story. Bloggers are always..
- Share some of your knowledge and do everything possible to make your customers smarter
- If your offering is clearly the “smart” choice for the..
- Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas of the Computer Age by Paul Graham http://amzn.com/1449389554
- Predictably Irrational: The Hidden Forces that Shape..
- The habit of constantly exchanging information, thoughts and feelings openly and honestly builds morale, enhances productivity, and fosters ..
Even if you are the most technically advanced person or the savviest CEO-wannabe, you need people to run the business. You can’t do everything,..
Starting a company takes a lot of effort. It begins from who to partner with,why the decision to partner with such a person and whether the team..