- On how many boards do you sit?
- Do you really have enough time to impact the outcome of this investment through your involvement and..
Andy Rachleff on Entrepreneurship from a VC perspective: http://iinnovate.blogspot.com/20…
- What is your competitive advantage?
- What is your unfair advantage; the advantage no one else has or will have?
- What was or will be your most..
Ever walk into a room and wonder if you have anything in common with anyone there? Sonar shows you how you are connected to the people around you..
Venture Capital firms screen through hundreds–if not thousands–of investment “opportunities” each month. To differentiate yourself from your..
Mark Suster is a 2x entrepreneur who has gone to the Dark Side of VC. He joined GRP Partners in 2007 as a General Partner after selling his..
Starting a business requires some level of skill and financial planning. Whatever your reason for starting a business, and whatever type of..
Today VC VISION announced that its company goal for 2011 is to successfully fund at least 300 initiative start-up companies by the end of the..
Are you developing world-class connected entertainment services, games, apps for the entertainment and mobile industries?
CC Ventures is an..
On November 10th 2010, Dundee Venture Capital officially announced its founding in Omaha with the launch of its website,..