This Will Make Your Life Simpler
“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” Leonardo da Vinci
Simplifying can sometimes be overwhelming. The amount of things you have to do can be too big a mountain to tackle. But you don’t have to simplify it all at once. Do one thing at a time, and take small steps. In fact, you can do little but important things today to start living the simple life. You can start doing simple things today. Not tomorrow, not next week, not next month. Today.
Learn to step back and think about what’s important in your life. Learn to spend time doing these things instead of the things that have naturally come to fill your life. Forget about schedules and clocks and instead focus on what’s important. You’ll be glad you did.
YOU CAN ALSO ORDER VIA PAYPAL BELOW (EPUB Version: compatible with most smartphones, tablets and eReaders)
Three ideas to simplify your life today:
1. Make a list of your top 5 important things. What’s most important to you? What do you value most? What 5 things do you most want to do in your life? Simplifying starts with these priorities.
2. Evaluate your commitments. Look at everything you’ve got going on in your life. Everything, from work to home to hobbies to side businesses to other projects. Which of these things really give you value and which ones do you love doing? Which of these are in line with the 5 most important things you listed above? Drop those that aren’t in line with those things.
3. Focus on achieving your 5 important things in a specific time and stick to it. Establish routines around your most important things.The key to keeping your life simple is to create simple routines.
NOW YOU ARE READY FOR EVEN MORE AWESOME IDEAS TO SIMPLIFY YOUR LIFE. GET THE BOOK AND GET STARTED.
In this book, you will be find:
1. Productive ideas to simplify your life.
2. The most important things to simplify in your life.
3. Clutter busting routines for a productive life.
4. The little things that are the biggest waste of (valuable) time in your life.
5. Everything that is wrong with your recent to-do list.
6. An exceedingly simple guide for changing anything.
7. The things you should stop doing to yourself and what you should start doing for yourself for a fulfilling life now and in the future.
DON’T OWN A KINDLE? No problem. You can download one of the free Kindle apps for your web browser, computer, or any mobile device you have.
Leave a review. I’d love to hear what you think of it.
YOU CAN ALSO ORDER VIA PAYPAL BELOW (EPUB Version: compatible with most smartphones, tablets and eReaders).
I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed putting it together. I look forward to your reviews and feedback.
Please recommend to your followers.