Hipmunk, the travel search site, today announced its flight search app is now available for iPad. Following Hipmunk’s successful launch on iPhone and iPod touch, the iPad-optimized version takes full advantage of the device’s large, high resolution display and Multi-Touch interface to deliver all of the site’s unique and differentiated flight search tools.
The Hipmunk App for iPad is available now on the App Store.
Features of the Hipmunk App for iPad include:
- Flight results displayed in the same visual timeline Hipmunk site users know and love;
- Flights automatically sorted by “Agony,” a combination of flight duration, number of layovers, and price, with the option to sort by flight price, duration, departure and arrival time;
- Sliding bars, which filter results based on departure and arrival, cutting out flights that don’t fit into a user’s schedule;
- Multiple booking options, including directly with many airlines;
- Booking through the Safari mobile browser, or a user can receive a finish code to book later from a computer;
- Saved searches that allow users to easily flip between up to five recent searches to find their best travel options.