Apple has updated iTunes. The latest iteration of iTunes corrects a handful of bugs including problems with third-party keyboards, album artwork additions, system hangs during HD movie purchases, and prevalent issues with VoiceOver support. You can now use iTunes with OS X Lion’s new full-screen app capability, which allows you to use iTunes and other apps without distractions. Navigate between your full-screen apps with a simple gesture.
iTunes 10.4.1 provides a number of improvements, including:
- Fixes a problem where the media keys on some third-party keyboards work inconsistently with iTunes
- Addresses issues with adding artwork to songs and videos
- Resolves an issue which may cause iTunes to become unresponsive when purchasing an HD movie
- Fixes a problem where iTunes may take longer than expected to open after waking your Mac from sleep
- Addresses issues with VoiceOver support