You have come a long way. You still have a long way to go. You may not have achieved your dream this year. But don’t give up just yet. It’s alright if you failed. It’s a setup for a come back because this time you are better prepared. Your best work is ahead of you. Part of what it takes to do something remarkable is to do something first. Take that initiate and work on being awesome.
Being noticed is not the same as being remarkable. Don’t get noticed for the wrong reasons next year. Be remarkable for your smartest and best work. You will be amazed at what you can do if you put your mind to it. Not everyone appreciates your efforts to be remarkable. In fact, most people don’t. But go for it anyway. Your goal is to please those that actually appreciate your amazing work and will encourage you to show your great work.
These are a few of the smartest quotes that can inspire you to get stuff done in 2015.
1. No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.
2. If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success.- James Cameron
3. Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion. -Tony Hsieh
4. Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great. -John D. Rockefeller
5. The strongest people aren’t always the people who win, but the people who don’t give up when they lose
6. I honestly think it is better to be a failure at something you love than to be a success at something you hate.– George Burns
7. Invest your time and resources in ideas that will touch us, move us, improve us or change us.
8. You must have a compelling response for: why the hell am i doing this? -Elana Carter
9. If you obey all the rules, you’ll miss all the fun. – Katherine Hepburn
10. It’s not knowing what to do, it’s doing what you know. – Tony Robbins
11. You don’t rely on data or facts. You push the impossible.
12. Practice isn’t the thing you do once you’re good. It’s the thing you do that makes you good. ~ Malcolm Gladwell
13. You have everything you need to build something far bigger than yourself. ~Seth Godin
14. Don’t wait for approval. Ask forgiveness, not permission. Make mistakes. Don’t quit. Get it done.
15. The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.- Ayn Rand
16. Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day. – Jim Rohn
17. There’s no next time. It’s now or never. – Celestine Chua
18. If you genuinely want something, don’t wait for it–teach yourself to be impatient.- Gurbaksh Chahal
19. The biggest risk is not taking any risk. The only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.– Mark Zuckerberg
20. Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try. – Jack Canfield
21. Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change. – Jim Rohn
22. Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it.
23. The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.- Chinese proverb
24. An entrepreneur tends to bite off a little more than he can chew hoping he’ll quickly learn how to chew it.- Roy Ash
25. You get in life what you have the courage to ask for. -Nancy D. Solomon
26. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make, the better – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
27. If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
28. I don’t regret the things I’ve done, I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance. – Unknown
29. Finished last’ will always be better than ‘Did not finish’, which always trumps ‘Did not start.’
30. Forget all the reasons it won’t work and believe the one reason that it will.” – Unknown
31. A setback is a setup for a comeback” -T.D. Jakes
32. The only thing worse than starting something and failing… is not starting something. —Seth Godin
33. The most valuable thing you can make is a mistake—you can’t learn anything from being perfect.—Adam Osborne
34. Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose. – Tom Krause
35. You cannot change what you refuse to confront
36. Do or Do Not. There is no Try – Yoda.
37. Change is inevitable. Progress is optional – Tony Robbins.
38. . Be smart enough to hold on, be brave enough to let go.
39. It’s a small step, but it makes a big difference. Take a step forward today.
Be awesome in 2015.