Everything is almost smart these days. Smart devices are changing how we live and work. Some have already made significant changes to millions of lives around the world. The smart life is the future — and it’s almost here. There are now lots of brands competing for space in your life and business.
Connected products and devices or even apps offer exponentially expanding opportunities for new functionality with far greater reliability. The changing nature of products is also disrupting industries, forcing businesses and even big brands to rethink and retool nearly everything they do internally.
These are a few of the best smart products that could redefine how we live and work.
1. Point. Smart house sitter (pre-launch)
2. RavenBrick. A smart window that heats and cools your house.
3. Click and Grow. A smart planter for growing herbs and spices.
4. SmartThings turns your ordinary home into a smart home.
5. ThinkEco. smartAC WiFi
6. Bluesmart. A carry-on suitcase that you can control from your phone.
7. Countertop. A smart kitchen system to help you eat better.
8. Keen Home. A smart vent that heats & cools your home (pre-order).
9. Vanhawks Valour Bike. First ever connected smart bike.
10. bttn. Press the bttn & Magic Happens™ (internet connected button).
11. Little Printer. A delightful web-connected printer that lives in your home.
12. Nest. The self-learning thermostat.
13. Ringly. Fashionable wearables. Rings connected to your phone.