There are hundreds if not thousands of free resources out there for entrepreneurs and new startups. While a quick search will bring up thousands of free and paid resources to help you start and grow your business, it can be incredibly difficult to sort through the clutter and find the tools that will work best for your business needs. We have rounded up a few amazing free tools for your business.
These tools are mostly free or cheap to use, so even those entrepreneurs that are just starting out will find them useful.
1. GrowthHackers: Resources for unlocking growth.
2. Withoomph: Beautiful logos designed instantly.
3. Hive: First free unlimited cloud service in the world.
4. Medium: Share your story and ideas.
5. Docracy: An open collection of free legal documents.
6. Buzzsumo: Analyze what content performs best for any topic or competitor.
7. Sumome List Builder: Collect email addresses with light box popover.
8. Quick Sprout: Analysis of your website plus marketing guides.
9. GTMetrics: Analyze your page’s speed performance.
10. Canva: Amazingly simple graphic design for blogging.
11. Buffer Free Plan: Schedule posts to Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Google+.
12. Invoice to me: Free Invoice Generator.
13. Pexels: Best free photos in one place.
14. Slack: All your communication together in one place.
15. Primer: No-nonsense, jargon-free marketing lessons (by Google).
16. The How: Learn from entrepreneurs.
17. Startup Sales Course: A free course to help you become a better marketer.
18. Wave: Free & easy accounting, invoicing and more.
19. Mixergy: Learn from proven entrepreneurs.
20. Email1K: A free 30 day course to double your email list.