As more people connect globally, translation services and apps are becoming more important than ever. Translation allows ideas and information to spread across cultures.
In today’s interconnected world, language should not be a barrier. Over the last century, humanity has reached an unprecedented technical height aimed at making our lives easier, simpler, and more comfortable. Open and quick access to any information has become the main driving force of this progress.
Hime wants to build an online translator for voice calls and video. The team has already created a basic platform for calls. And they want to make online speech translator for calls and video. It’s absolutely new opportunity for the whole world to speak any language anywhere in the world.
Hime has already done a prototype for the IOS version.
You can chat, share files, call each other, create and schedule meetings, broadcast videos and much more.
The main functions are:
1. An unlimited number of accounts – cards. You can now have multiple accounts at once.
2. Implemented the most convenient and new options for exchanging contacts
3. Ability to communicate on the phone with an online translator of conversations (50+ languages)
4. Ability to save a telephone conversation in the text
5. Recognition of events and telephones in a telephone conversation with their subsequent application.
6. Ability to chat
7. Ability to create events for yourself, people
8. Created public calendars, schedules. Everyone can sign up for your event.
9. You can broadcast the video to chats, groups, youtube. The opportunity of online voice translation for listeners is created.
10. You can automatically reply to messages without touching the phone. The application will automatically read it for you
11. You can recognize data via HRM
12. Audio, video communication
13. Integration with file sharing
And much more…
But they want to continue developing and improving the product. The team wants to make it for Android and Desktop, and improve the IOS version.
For more information about Hime, visit their Kickstarter page.