Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is a dynamic business tool available for entrepreneurs to connect better and make important decisions quickly. This is built to function with the Microsoft Dynamics NAV and adaptable to extend business applications to other Microsoft Cloud Services such as Office 365, Microsoft Flow, Power BI, and PowerApps. It can be expanded according to the nature of your business as well.
In the Business Central, you can perform the project configuration very easily such as job allocation, resourcing schedule, information gathering or monitoring the process of the project. This is the next generation NAV which allows users to select multiple roles. For example, being a project manager, the user not only get the opportunity to access the individual performance but also avail the facility of allocating machinery and resources.
The functionality of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central And How it Benefits Your Business
Users have the option to select the “Essentials” or “Premium” version of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, in addition to ERP Cloud and On-premises Deployment. It doesn’t matter whether you are using deployment or ERP Cloud, the 365 business Central is jammed with plenty of functions. Some of the useful project management functions are;
- It keeps a keen eye on the resources and their prices.
- Registers and sells resources, if required different resources are grouped under one resource.
- Divides resources into different categories such as labor or equipment so that it can be allocated to the designated category at the time of requirement.
- It is a simple tool for the managerial approval and flexible solution for the timely registration.
- Timesheets offers basic integration to the manager for the observation of different jobs, schedules, and other requirements.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central helps in the management of the capacity of the plan.
- For this, the user can create the plan in the calendar system by adding all the details to the system for the period for which the is required.
- It also monitors resources and gets a complete overview of the capacity for each resource with information about availability and planned costs on orders and quotes.
- The cost of the different projects is managed with the Business Central for resources and resources group.
- The cost management can be fixed or based on an additional percentage or additional fixed cost.
- The system helps in the management of different job data and invoicing the data to the customers.
- Both, fixed jobs and materials are recorded under this system.
One of The Best Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Services Online
If you are looking for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and Microsoft Dynamics NAV, then you can visit www.abakion.com. Abakion is one of the first platforms which had adopted the Dynamics Cloud system. With the help of abakion, IT danish company, user can enjoy the best dynamics offered by the Microsoft to enhance the productivity and the utility of their business.
To know more about this Dynamics Services, visit abakion.com today.