Choosing CRM solutions for small business is a responsible step, most likely determining projects’ or enterprises’ future. Important thing is to remember a few factors about small business. As every business group or company small business requires a strictly individual approach. However, several minor differences exist and they have to be remembered.
First of all, for small business its approach to client management and vulnerabilities when facing any changes is crucial. For small independent companies (be it IT sphere or not IT), the client is the first source of profit, and all the work done must be
For example, for large enterprises losing one client won’t make much difference, but for a small business, every client means a lot. That is why choosing simple CRM for small business is not as simple as some might think.
Why do you need CRM software?
Frequently repeated tasks is an integral part of every kind of business. Moreover, there are enough of the following in any company: phone calls, meetings, document management, releases, whatever. But since they are most frequently included in the logical chain of company’s actions consistently, nobody knows clearly how many of them there are actually.
A business startupper would be seriously surprised by a number of consistent actions after concluding a list of all the small periodic tasks his company deals with. And it is obvious that some of them can be carried out simultaneously and thanks to CRM system for small business automatically.
CRM features need for small business
Managing even the extremely small company there is nothing easy about processing its informational mess. Customer data organizing & analyzing, deal management, and sales pipeline take a lot of physical and intellectual efforts. So here is the list of most necessary features when choosing a CRM for small business:
- Basic integration – attaching files, synchronization with popular emails;
- Alerts & Notifications for emails, calls, tasks, and appointments;
- Automation for tracking customer interactions, log reps’ activities and records sync;
- Deals management tools
- Sales pipeline capable to show the value of deals and people responsible for specific deals
- Contact management for data organization and information placement into centralized databases
Things to consider when choosing the right CRM system
Despite quite a popular opinion, small business needs automation more than others, because its resources are limited and it is necessary to make the most effective moves with labour reserves available, funds, and every commercial opportunity.
As practice shows – the implementation of CRM software for small business makes the company’s team and resources much productive and efficient. The same story when it comes to automation in sectors of production, logistics, and storages.
Top 5 email CRM software for small business in 2019
Here are some of the best selling CRM for small business:
- ActiveCampaign – one of the most prominent products in email marketing. Being used by over 65,000 bloggers, startups, and marketing teams this software offers convenient marketing automation & email marketing tools;
- Constant Contact – being founded in late 1995 is one of the oldest email marketing companies. It offers a wide variety of marketing tools;
- SendingBlue – one of the leading transactional mailing services with exceptional functionality of integration;
- Hubspot – software popular among small companies and used by over 48,000 of companies.
- Ontraport – software with the fantastic user community, which undergone several major updates.
One thing distinguishing Nethunt CRM for Gmail – new but quite powerful Ukrainian CRM among others online CRM’s for small businesses is the convenient pricing it offers. It has Free, Professional, and Enterprise packages with different amount of functionality available and restrictions.
Free package allows testing the software for solving minor necessities absolutely free. However, for the full range of functionality customers will have to pay $24 for Professional package and $48 for Enterprise package in terms of annual tariff and $30 for Professional package and $60 for Enterprise package in terms of monthly tariff.