Trade shows are an ideal way to market your business, product or service. Attending trade shows is hugely important to a business’s marketing mix. Exhibitors can share their products or service with a targeted audience while investigating the competition and building relationships with new customers.
ExhibitDay has launched a simple, free, trade show management and event team collaboration tool for event planners, trade show coordinators, and exhibitors – your trade shows, exhibit booths, travel plans, and budgets — all managed in one place.
Key features and benefits of ExhibitDay include:
1. Tracking and management of information about trade shows and exhibits.
2. Tracking event attendees and their travel reservations.
3. Management of booth reservations, booth services, and shipments.
4. Tracking of event sponsorships, costs, and expenses.
5. Event team collaboration via tasks and to-do lists.
6. Coordination of event team schedules before, during, and after each trade show.
7. Synchronization of events, tasks, and schedules with third-party calendaring apps such as Google Calendar, Apple Calendar, and Outlook.
8. Event-specific and annual budgeting, fund allocation, ROI measurement, and engagement analytics.
9. Customizations to the fields and data points tracked for each event.
10. Granular access-control and robust user management tools.
ExhibitDay is offered on a fermium basis. The Free/Lite tier offers access to all the core features of the product, but it limits the number of users in a given workspace; the Professional and Premium tiers (starting at $40/month) have fewer restrictions on usage and provide more advanced tools for workspace customization, budgeting and measuring ROI.